VMware’s Workspace ONE platform is recognized by the industry as the most comprehensive Unified Endpoint Management solution on the market, facilitating workplace modernization and mobility projects. It allows managing professional equipment and consumer equipment, common and specialized, with the same performance, supporting the 5 operating systems (Windows, macOS, iOS, Android and Linux). Ensures the User privacy requirements and the Organizations’ critical functionality.
Some of the most common needs of our customers delivered by our professional services:
1. Telework made secure, simple and scalable;
2. Workplace management and mobility services for Microsoft, Apple, Google and Linux ecosystems;
3. Automation and prediction in workstation management through analytics, artificial intelligence and integration with productivity systems;
4. Endpoint security and compliance management;
5. Remote assistance to the Employee;
6. Single sign-on and passwordless authentication;
7. Design and implementation of frictionless onboarding process for new Employees;
8. Implementation of zero-trust architecture in accessing corporate services;
9. Customization of LoB equipment to better meet business requirements.
CloudComputing.pt specializes in installing, operating and supporting integrated solutions based on Workspace ONE, being recognized as the best partner in Portugal in the last 5 years. In this sense, it maintains service lines already available that allow organizations to accelerate their productivity in telework, increase security and improve the experience of their users using frictionless implementation methodologies and simplicity in its use.
In this sense, we developed the Framework MEX® (Modern Employee Experience) framework, which is based on 5 principles:
1. employee centric
3. self service
4. sharing by default
5. 0 trust